Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Member Spotlight: Janet Restino




INVITATIONS: UPDATE
(this just in.......sorry for short notice!)
Here's what I'm up to:


COMEDY NIGHT  July 22nd, 10 pm
2 for 1  $23 with code FOJ   
CHERRY LANE THEATER  38 Commerce St. (off 7th Av)
I'm on the bill with Robin Cloud and Alison Grillo
another Fresh Fruit Festival production
for more info - www.FreshFruitFestival.com

PERFORMANCE 7/26 7-9pm  free!  (along with several performers)@ LESLIE LOHMAN GALLERY   26 Wooster St, NYC
CROSSING BOUNDARIES  a Fresh Fruit Festival intl multi-media art exhibition
for more info - www.FreshFruitFestival.com 
The art exhibit is up until 7/31

NUYORICAN CAFE   236  E. 3RD ST.  7-9pm  $10.
FRESH FRUIT PLAYHOUSE - (along with several performers)

 

see me get my 5 minutes of fame! and have a lot of laughs
 

Hello all!
Keep cool.............................
Come on into the air-conditioned Art Gallery in Soho and Theater in West Village this week for more art art art and -------cerebral stimulation
something new ---  stand-up/sit down/I might even rollover comedy from me!

I'm in Group Show at Leslie Lohman Gallery once again with sculpture - a classic wood carving (Adolescence) and an acrylic painting (Spring Fling)
We opened last night to a great turnout - the gallery was buzzing with people!

You'll see some mind-blowing art in this pioneering exhibit that ends on 7/31 and includes a night of Performances on 7/26 from 7-10pm - also free!
(I'll be performing something new)

Also: I'm on the bill with Fresh Fruit at Cherry Lane Theater
Theatermania.com  866-811-4111  a wonderful little Off Off Broadway venue
I've been labeled: "MISTRESS OF STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS COMEDY"

Should I rehearse or let er rip??


ME AND MY BRAINWAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!
   





No comments:

Post a Comment